Junior Academy Soccer Program
Professional Coaching for Boys and Girls 10 and under
For younger players we offer the Rangers Junior Academy Program.
The Rangers Academy is designed for players ages 6-10 who are interested in a fun, competitive and challenging soccer training environment focused on the development of players’ individual technical skills.
The Rangers Academy is a recreational level program within US Youth Soccer and registration is open to all interested players born in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Participation in the Rangers Academy does not require any form of tryout- players just register and play!
Here’s what we offer to our Academy players:
- Academy players train 2X a week for 75 minutes per session.
- Academy games are played on the weekends, usually on Saturdays, against Academy teams from other clubs and rec associations in and around the greater Austin area.
- All Academy training sessions and games are coached by licensed, professional Rangers coaches.
- The Academy offers a Fall season (from late August through mid-November) and a Spring season (from late January through early May.)
- Academy training is centered on developing players’ individual technical (ball) skills in a fun, challenging and competitive setting.
- Academy players practice at the Rangers' central practice fields located at St. Louis Catholic Church, 7601 Burnet Rd.
The registration fee for the Junior Academy is $350.00 per season and includes all training and uniform costs.